- We believe that the Bible, consisting of the Old and New Testaments, is the inspired and only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely necessary.
- We believe that a person is justified through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ alone.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost – those who are saved, unto eternal life, and those who are lost, unto eternal damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ and His church.
The Evergreen Session, which oversees St. Stephen's Academy, adheres to the Westminster Standards.