The Session has appointed a Board of Directors whose primary responsibility is to ensure St. Stephen's remains a classical Christian School and that it remains faithful to its mission, vision, and values. To fulfill this responsibility, the Board focuses on:
The Board appoints a principal who is responsible for managing the operation of the school.
The Board appoints various committees to aid in carrying out their responsibility, such as the Curriculum Committee.
There are currently five key documents that define the organization and its operations.
- Bylaws – Defines the rules that govern the corporation of St. Stephen's Academy
- Board Policy Manual – Defines the policies that govern the actions and responsibilities of the Board of Directors
- Parent/Student Handbook – Defines the policies that apply to the parents and students of families that attend St. Stephen's Academy
- Staff Handbook – Defines the policies that apply to the St. Stephen's Academy staff
- Curriculum Guide – Defines the curriculum that is taught at St. Stephen's Academy
The Board of Directors for 2012-2013:
- Mr. Erik Haralson - Chairman of the Board
- Mr. Kevin Huiskes - Treasurer
- Mr. John Southgate - Secretary
- Mrs. Cheryl Boden
- Mr. Craig Laurie
- Mr. Ken Puttman
- Mr. Brian Schuler